Safe Return to Work
As more employers and employees plan the return to the workplace downtown, there are some important things to know. This page will be continually updated as new information becomes available. Contact C-pass Customer Service with any questions.
using your C-pass again
The C-pass program has been extended through 2025. Your existing C-pass is still valid as long as you are still an eligible employee. Here’s what you need to know.
- PHOTO ID cards have a printed expiration date of 12/31/20. They are still active. If you lost your card, please go directly to COTA’s Customer Experience Center at 33 N. High St. for a free replacement.
- MOBILE APP users should test their C-pass to ensure it still works. If you got a new phone over the last year, you must contact C-pass Customer Service to have it transferred to the new phone.
- STICKERS are being phased out due to durability issues. Contact C-pass Customer Service to switch to the photo ID or mobile app.
riding cota again
COTA has been going the extra mile to keep riders safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes adjusting its routes and schedules, adding new requirements, and implementing new cleaning and sanitation protocols.
COTA continues to adjust service, including restoring Rush Hour lines. Remember to always check schedules before you ride. Visit COTA.com for routes and schedules, or your preferred trip planning website or application.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Did you know COTA buses circulate fresh air approximately 50 times per hour? That’s nearly double the frequency of commercial airlines (they circulate fresh air 20-30 times per hour). Watch the video below to learn more about COTA’s air purification system.
Here are some other things to know. Review COTA’s site for additional information.
- Riders and drivers are required to wear face coverings at all times. Riders will board at the front door and exit at the rear door.
COTA employees undergo daily temperature screenings and barriers are in place at the farebox to provide protection for both customers and operators.
- Cleaning frequency has increased and includes the same anti-microbial cleaning agents used in hospitals.